There is no better proving ground for tires than real-world competition. That’s why Falken Tire takes on the world’s toughest tracks, trails and terrain, from the high-speed asphalt of Daytona to the rock-infested desert of Baja. Before you tackle a single mile of your daily commute or next off-road adventure, we’ve already embedded your new set of Falken tires with over three decades worth of racing DNA.
When motorsports is your laboratory, every minute behind the wheel of a race truck or car becomes a stress test, delivering data that translates into continuous tire improvement. Falken Tire engineers learned more about optimizing AZENIS tire grip limits by doing triple-stints on a bumpy Sebring International Raceway than running tires on a dyno. Climbing towering rock walls at the punishing King of the Hammers contributes to award-winning WILDPEAK truck tires that work as well on the highway as they do in the dirt. Pushing the limits of a tire’s technological capabilities pushes us to create better all-around tires.
Our race-bred tire performance and reliability is one reason why Falken is also a tire brand of choice for grassroots motorsports fans. Whether you get your thrills from tracks days, drifting, autocrossing or off-roading, Falken has a quality tire to help you stay competitive.
For Falken, racing isn’t just about putting our teal-and-blue corporate colors on a vehicle. It means analyzing and adapting every element of tire technology to provide that winning edge. And, it means taking everything we learn to design stronger, faster, longer-lasting tires. Choosing Falken tires for your car or truck also means you’re taking advantage of every hard-fought victory we’ve celebrated over 30 years of motorsports success.
- Oct 07 : Formula Drift FINAL FIGHT
- Sep 09 : Formula Drift SHOWDOWN
- Aug 05 : Formula Drift THROWDOWN
- Jun 17 : Formula Drift THE GAUNTLET
- Jun 03 : Formula Drift UNCHARTED TERRITORY
- May 06 : Formula Drift ROAD TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP
- Apr 08 : Formula Drift STREETS OF LONG BEACH
- Jan 01 : USCA 2016 EVENTS
- May 03 : Monster Energy AMA Supercross Las Vegas
- Apr 26 : Monster Energy AMA Supercross New Jersey
- Apr 17 : 2014 Easter Jeep Safari at Moab Utah
- Apr 12 : Monster Energy AMA Supercross Seattle
- Apr 05 : Monster Energy AMA Supercross Houston
- Mar 29 : Monster Energy AMA Supercross St. Louis
- Mar 22 : Monster Energy AMA Supercross Toronto
- Mar 15 : Monster Energy AMA Supercross Detroit
- Mar 15 : 62nd Annual Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring Fueled...
- Mar 08 : Monster Energy AMA Supercross Daytona
- Mar 01 : Monster Energy AMA Supercross Indianapolis
- Feb 22 : Monster Energy AMA Supercross Atlanta
- Feb 15 : Monster Energy AMA Supercross Arlington, Texas
- Feb 08 : Monster Energy AMA Supercross San Diego
- Feb 01 : Monster Energy AMA Supercross - Anaheim 3
- Jan 25 : Monster Energy AMA Supercross Oakland
- Jan 18 : Monster Energy AMA Supercross Anaheim 2
- Jan 11 : Monster Energy AMA Supercross Phoenix
- Jan 04 : Monster Energy AMA Supercross - Anaheim 1
- Apr 20 : (ALMS Round 2) Long Beach Grand Prix
- Mar 17 : (ALMS Round 1) Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring
- Jan 26 : RD.4 Monster Energy AMA Supercross at Oakland
- Jan 25 : RD.3 Monster Energy AMA Supercross Anaheim 2
- Jan 12 : RD.2 AMA Supercross Phoenix
- Jan 05 : RD.1 AMA Supercross at Anaheim
- Nov 17 : GenRight Offroad's 5th Annual Turkey Run
- Nov 01 : 2012 SEMA - Thursday Autograph Session
- Jul 24 : Team Falken's Vaught Gittin, Jr. Emerges Vict...
- Apr 15 : Team Falken Faces Adversity to Finish Sixth at Lon...
- Jun 26 : "Monster" Tajima Breaks 10-Minute Mark,...